Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is a wonderfully different,tasty and easy recipe, that came from a little community paper here in Mississippi.The best part is, that you do not need to heat up your kitchen. :-)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can marinated bean salad, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingrerdients in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl. Cover and buzz 11-13 minutes, until it bubblesd.Stir a couple of times during cooking.
- I put a bottle of Tabasco sauce on the table for those that like it hot! :-).
I have always made a Hawwian Baked Beans recipe that wasn't nearly easy as this "open a can" one. 3-bean salad? But I thought I'd give it a try and me, my husband and 2 cousins all gave it 5 stars! I used a smoky-type BBQ sauce and at first thought is more than OK, but after it sat awhile and I reheated it, it became steps above more than OK. The recipe was made as directed, except I added a bit of seasoned pepper. For someone who wants an easy recipe with tasty results, try this.