Recipe by Nasseh
This is a simple & fast way to make hamburger gravy. It taste similar to stroganoff without being too strong.
Top Review by choco chip
I didn't have onion powder so I used dried minced onion. I also added a can of canned mushrooms for a little more mushroom flavor. and served over rice. Delish! My son the picky eater really approved. Will definitely make this again.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 2 dashes garlic powder
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the beef in a large skillet, sprinkle with salt, pepper, & garlic powder. Brown until no longer pink then drain any excess grease.
- Add the milk & bouillon, stir until it has melted. Next add in the soup, sour cream, & spices stir until blended.
- Heat over medium heat until hot. Serve over mashed potatoes.