Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
A very nice savoury pie. I like the combo of ham and asparagus, give it a try.
Make and share this Ham and Asparagus Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine in saucepan over med. heat.
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly until sauce comes to a boil, let boil one minute.
- Stir a small amount into mayonnaise to temper, then add mayo into hot milk mixture.
- Add the ham, asparagus and lemon juice; cook until heated.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil about 2 minutes or until lightly browned.