Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Great Big Burger Book
Make and share this Guinness Pub Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, gently mix the beef, beer, mustard, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper together.
- Form mixture into 4 patties, each ¾ inch thick.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over med-high heat; cook the burgers 3-5 minutes per side for medium or until desired doneness.
- Remove patties from skillet; add in the scallions; cook 1-2 minutes, stirring, until just wilted.
- Serve patties on toasted sesame seed buns with some pan sauce on top.