1/2 Photos of Ground Peppercorn Burger
I love this burger, it is an adaptation of the burger served at Chili's. Blue cheese dressing, and fried onion strips make this a real treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix salt and pepper with the ground meat and make 4 patties.
- 2Mix Mustard and Cajun seasoning(Cayenne pepper too if you want, or chipotle powder, or both hehe).
- 3Brush the mustard mixture on the patties to cover thickly and completely. You don't need to use all the mustard, just make sure they are coated.
- 4Roll them in the cracked peppers until fully coated.
- 5Grill the burgers to desired doneness.
- 6Serve on a Grilled bun with lots of blue cheese dressing and onion strips on the bottom half underneath the burger.
- 7On top goes more blue cheese dressing, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. MMMM, enjoy.
- 8*you can crush them under a heavy skillet. Don't use ground pepper in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Peppercorn Burger
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.2
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 644.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: