Recipe by Wendy W88
This recipe was given to me to try not too long ago. Thought it would be a good one to post since it's about that time of year!
Top Review by MeganMuffins
We love grilled tuna and I couldn't wait to try this recipe. I used Riesling wine which gave the steak a delicious flavor along with the herbs and lemon. Cooked for 6 minutes on each side, it came out pink in the middle, just like we like it. Had along with an Asian salad for a delicious meal!
- 4 tuna steaks, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- For marinade, combine the above ingredients except fish.
- Place fish in a plastic zip-loc bag and add marinade.
- Seal bag and turn bag to coat fish well.
- Chill 2 hours, turning fish once.
- Remove fish and discard marinade.
- Grill fish on a GREASED rack of uncovered grill over medium coals for about 12 minutes, or fish flakes easily when tested with fork (Make sure you turn fish at least once during cooking).