Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
What a way to kick up your corn!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 ears fresh corn
- Combine butter and lemon-pepper seasoning; spread on corn and place each ear on a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Roll foil lenghwise around each ear of cor and twist the ends closed.
- Grill corn with grill lid down for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
Fantastic! The lemon pepper is terrific on the corn and the cooking method is right on. Loved this one - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This become smoked corn on the cob. The wrapped corn was placed on the smoker grill and cooked for about 1 hour. It has a nice flavor and was the perfect accompaniment to smoked chicken legs. Made for When It's Hot/When It's Not in the Diabetic Forum.