Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 hrs 20 mins
Source: Barefoot Contessa
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (4 lemons)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Pour over the chicken breasts in a nonreactive bowl.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
This is an excellent marinade for chicken! Just be careful not to marinate longer than suggested as the lemon actually starts to cook the chicken! Enjoy!