Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you can get your hands on a whole wild salmon, do so. It's good for you and tastes DELICIOUS!!!
- 1 whole medium butterflied salmon
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large lemon, sliced thinly
- Place cleaned salmon on a large piece of heavy foil, open and flat with skin side down.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of fish, and layer sliced tomatoes on top.
- Put salmon back together as a whole fish, and layer lemon slices over salmon.
- Wrap with foil and grill for 30 minutes (or until fish flakes easily): you can also do this with salmon steaks.