Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick and easy grilling recipe. Cooking time is approximate.
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- Place chicken in a large non-metal bowl.
- Grate a little zest from each friut over the chicken. Juice the fruit and pour over chicken in the bowl. Add worcestershire and garlic. Stir breasts around so that the marinade can penetrate.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least one hour, up to twelve hours.
- Grill until juices run clear.
This was flavorful and moist. Marinaded about 1-2 hours and the flavor really penetrated. Added 2 cloves of garlic was the only substitution. Will make often with extras for lunches.
We LOVED this. So clean and fresh. It was great on the grill. YUM! Thank yo so much for sharing this. Perfect!
I really enjoyed the bright fresh flavors from the combination of citrus fruits in this simple marinade. I let my chicken marinade for about 9 hours before cooking so those great flavors were well soaked into the dish. Moreover, the chicken was indeed wonderfully tender after 6 minutes on the George Foreman grill. (I also broiled one piece to see if that altered the taste, that also worked well.) For me, this would have worked better if there were some other aromatics that paired with the fruit. Neither the garlic or the worcestershire sauce really emerged as distinct flavors. This might have worked better if there were more garlic or perhaps the addition of an herb or some chili powder or something to add a little more contrast. I do plan to make this again and plan to do a bit more improvisation. Thanks Lvs.