Recipe by hollyberry117
Great alone or served with my Tzatziki Sauce recipe in pita bread to make gyros. From Taste of Home.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing lightly. Refrigerate chicken for 10 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.