Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of the first recipes my grandmother taught me. It is simple yet delicious. The tomato soup turns into a gravy for mashed potatoes or gravy bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- In a roasting or casserole pan combine tomato soup and milk.
- Form the beef mixture into a loaf and place in the tomato soup.
- Spoon some of the soup over the loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable and ENJOY!