1 hr 10 mins
This is one of the first recipes my grandmother taught me. It is simple yet delicious. The tomato soup turns into a gravy for mashed potatoes or gravy bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- 3In a roasting or casserole pan combine tomato soup and milk.
- 4Form the beef mixture into a loaf and place in the tomato soup.
- 5Spoon some of the soup over the loaf.
- 6Bake for 1 hour.
- 7Serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammy's Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 552.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g