1/1 Photo of " Glazed" Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
This is a very simple way to liven up your everyday meatloaf - my kids especially enjoy it!! I don't use measurements for this recipe so some adjustments may need to be made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients together. (You may to use more bread crumbs to get the desired texture - the mixture should not be runny at all and should easily form into a loaf.).
- 3Place mixture into a 13x9-inch pan and form into a loaf.
- 4Cover the loaf with a THIN layer of ketchup and sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar on top of ketchup (we like our crust sweeter so we use more brown sugar).
- 5Bake the loaf at 375 degrees for one hour.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Glazed" Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.6
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 663.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 24.1 g