1/1 Photo of Gingerbread Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
I received this recipe in an email from Food Now. I love cheese cake and this sounds like it would be just rich enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. *Cooking time does not include chilling time overnight*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Heat oven to 300°F.
- 2Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl.
- 3Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Wrap outside of pan with piece of heavy-duty foil.
- 5Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- 6Process cream cheese, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar in food processor 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- 7Add eggs one at time, processing after each addition.
- 8Add all remaining filling ingredients; pulse to combine.
- 9Pour into crust
- 10Place pan in large baking or broiler pan.
- 11Add enough hot water to baking pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
- 12Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes or until edges are puffed and top is dry to the touch.
- 13Center should move slightly when pan is tapped but should not ripple as if liquid.
- 14Remove cake from water bath; remove foil.
- 15Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- 16Refrigerate, uncovered, overnight.
- 17Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in large bowl at medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
- 18Beat in rum until firm but not stiff peaks form.
- 19Spread over top of cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.5
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 144.5 mg
- Sodium 376.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g