Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
163 Best Paleo Slow Cooker Serves 6-8
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- toasted pecans
- In slow cooker, combine sweet potatoes, orange zest and juice, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Mash potatoes with fork or potato masher. Stir in maple syrup and garnish with toasted pecans.