Recipe by breezermom
From Taste of Home Quick & Easy Recipes, this bread is great with pasta dishes or as a snack!
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
What a treat! Although we love garlic bread I rarely make it, so when I do, yum yum!!!! this is just luscious, all those cheeses!!!! Sheer indulgence, thank you, breezer, very much enjoyed for Consideration Tag Game!!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, 4 oz
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, 4 oz
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread over the cut sides of the bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into slices. Serve.