Recipe by GinnyP
Easy, easy! Just watch them closely so they don't burn! Great for snacking on, topping salads, soups, etc. They're lower in sodium than store-bought bagel chips. I make them wheat-free/gluten-free with bagels from www.kinnikinnick.com
Top Review by Sackville
If you can judge a food by how good it smells while you're cooking it, then these are amazing on that criteria alone. All that garlic and butter was heaven to my nose. It got even better when I tasted these little gems. So crunchy, so garlicky, so good! They're perfect dipped in hummous.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 -4 clove garlic, minced,as many as you like (1-4 is a good start for most people)
- 1 1⁄2 large bagels, sliced into 1/8 inch rounds (For Gluten-Free 2 Multi-Grain Bagels from Kinnikinnick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saute' pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add bagel slices, and toss to coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy and dry.
- Check frequently to prevent burning.