Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, refreshing, and tasty. A great way to feed your kids (or yourself) vegetables. Adjust honey to taste.
- 1⁄2 small zucchini, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 5 cherry tomatoes (I use yellow)
- 10 frozen pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon honey (or more, to taste)
- Place coarsely chopped vegetables, pineapple, water, and honey in blender; process until smooth.
- Serve cold.
Properly food combined as per http://www.rawplus.com/images/foodcom.jpg, refreshing and tastes good!! I used a light green zucchini which I didn't seed as I didn't feel the need to as the seeds were tiny, English cucumber not seeded either, a nice ripe tomato instead of cherry tomatoes as that is what I had on hand (my drink did come out a slight pink hue), fresh pineapple as that is what I had on hand, I just chilled and reblended before serving. I added spring water to blend which I think was a bit more than called for & creamed honey to taste. I may make this raw smoothie again!
This looks good! I have zucchini and cucumbers coming out the ear!! Will try and mix in other veggies and fruits as I harvest them. thanks!