Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This came from the No Yolk Egg Noodle company, but you can use any type egg noodles you like. I made a couple of changes, but this recipe is very forgiving, you can put in your favorite fresh veggies and make it your very own. Cook time is actually "chill" time.
- 4 ounces egg noodles, cooked (measurement is for dry noodles)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed or 1 bunch fresh broccoli, steamed and cooled
- 1 cup frozen English peas, thawed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 green onions with tops, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup creamy Italian dressing
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Cook the noodles and drain good.
- Combine remaining ingredients ingredients to make the dressing.
- Put noodles in large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- I like to refrigerate overnight.