Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Anything tastes better when you eat it with your hands.
- 6 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 6 (1/4 ounce) packetsknox gelatin
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups peach schnapps
- Boil 6 Cups of water.
- Combine Jello and Knox packets together.
- Add to boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add three cups of Orange Juice and 3 cups of Peach Schnapps.
- Stir until mixed completely.
- Pour into 9 X 12 pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 1 inch by 1 inch cubes.
- Serve in clear bowl.
WOW were these strong. I downsized the recipe to 2 boxes of jello and used 3 cups of liquid total (not the 1 cup that would have been required in this recipe); most jello recipes require 2 cups of liquid for each box of jello. Great flavors with the mix of OJ and peach!