This is a chocolate bundt cake with peanut butter "tunnel". Made to taste like Drakes Funny Bones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (do not use natural peanut butter unless you like a very dense filling.)
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- milk (to thin out filling)
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 teaspoons light cream
- 1For the filling: Beat the cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- 2Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- 3Beat in milk, 1 T at a time, until you reach desired consistency.
- 4Set aside.
- 5For the cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Spray a 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray for baking.
- 7Mix cake mix, oil, sour cream and eggs in a bowl. Beat 1 or 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 8Reserve 2 cups of the batter.
- 9Pour remaining batter into the prepared pan.
- 10Put peanut butter filling in a ring on top of batter (DO NOT ALLOW FILLING TO TOUCH THE SIDES OF THE PAN)
- 11Spoon reserved batter on top.
- 12Bake for 40-50 minutes. (Some coated pans only take 30-35 minutes).
- 13Cool 20 minutes and remove from pan onto wire rack.
- 14For the glaze: Mix powdered sugar, vanilla and lt. cream until smooth. Add more cream as needed to desired consistancy.
- 15When cake is cool, place on serving platter and drizzle with glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "funny Bones" Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7016.6
- Calories from Fat 3815
- Total Fat 423.9 g
- Saturated Fat 113.7 g
- Cholesterol 995.0 mg
- Sodium 6245.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 737.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.7 g
- Sugars 527.3 g
- Protein 131.7 g