Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very healthy, very tasty smoothie recipe. It will stick with you for hours and reduce cravings for bad carbs!
- 2 apples, quartered
- 1 banana, cut into fourths
- 118.29 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 59.14 ml powdered soy protein concentrate
- 59.14 ml ground flax seed
- 2.46 ml sugar substitute (I use Stevia)
- 354.88 ml frozen strawberries
- 177.44 ml ice cube
- 2 carrots, chunked
- 118.29-236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29-236.59 ml water (or more juice)
- Place all ingredients into blender in the order listed. Run on high for approximately 2 minutes (I use a Vita-mix).
- Enjoy a really healthy lunch or breakfast smoothie!