1/2 Photos of Frozen Chocolate "soufflés"
5 hrs 5 mins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Just got this from Kraft, via e-mail. It sounds delicious and easy. Cook time is minimum freeze time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1POUR milk into medium bowl, add dry pudding mix, and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- 2Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 3SPOON 2 tablespoons of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups.
- 4Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture.
- 5Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- 6FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- 7Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry.
- 8Store leftovers in freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Chocolate "soufflés"
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 671.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat oreo cookies