Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Just got this from Kraft, via e-mail. It sounds delicious and easy. Cook time is minimum freeze time.
- POUR milk into medium bowl, add dry pudding mix, and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON 2 tablespoons of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups.
- Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving and let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry.
- Store leftovers in freezer.
Thanks WI - This was a perfect dessert for a hot Summer night!! Used 100 calories oreo bag that I crushed a bit... and forgot the marschino cherries... ;)
WOW! This is a easy, tasty and pretty treat! Can't wait to try other puddings, maybe some chopped fruit, and different cookie combos. Thanks ever so much for posting this yummy dessert.
These were a delicious frozen treat. I used thin mint girl scout cookies in place of the oreos. This is a versitile recipe where different flavors of puddings and cookies can be used (lemon and shortbread!) Anyway, this is quick and delicious and perfect for dessert anytime.