1/3 Photos of Fried Tofu
This is so simple and so tasty. Leftovers (if there are any) make a great sandwich. Try mixing cumin and garlic for the spice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a non-stick pan with oil.
- 2Put tamari (soy sauce) in a bowl.
- 3In another bowl mix yeast and spices.
- 4Slice tofu into 1/4-inch slices.
- 5Dip tofu in the tamari and then in the yeast mixture.
- 6Fry until golden; flip and brown the other side.
- 7Add a bit of oil if necessary.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1529.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Red Star nutritional yeast