Deep Fried Tofu
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- In a bowl mix salt, 5 spice powder, sugar, pepper and garlic.
- Add tofu 1 at a time and turn over to coat evenly.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- In a wok, heat oil until smoking.
- Add tofu and deep fry for 5 minutes until puffy and golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately with green onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am one of the early members of Zaar joining in October 2001. It was instantly my favorite site even though there were only about 5000 recipes. Back then the original owners Troy and Gay ran the site and they had a lot of interaction with the members. I miss them. <br /> <br />Through the years it still remains to this day my favorite go to site and the one that I send all of my friends and family to when they need anything.</p> 8724616"