Make and share this Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- heat up skillet on med heat.
- pour flour in a bowl(add salt & pepper).
- in another bowl,mix milk & egg.
- dip chicken in milk mix.
- then roll in flour mix until coated.
- place in skillet,cook until no longer pink inside.
- i cook my chicken for an hr,turning every 15 minutes.
I made this after seeing your mouthwatering photos I was not dissapointed at all! this was so basic yet SO tasty, we really enjoyed the chicken, the cooktime was perfect. I used my electric frying pan set to 350 degrees. I served this with mac and cheese and biscuits. Thank you for a very tasty fried chicken recipe!
This is how my mom makes chicken. It's simple, tasty and it's finger licking good! I've made different types of great Fried Chicken recipes but it's always nice to go back to the home made style fried chicken of one's childhood. DH was so happy with it too.I served this with your delicious Fried Potatoes and My Biscuits. Thanks for a wonderful visit! Made for Fall PAC baby 2008.
Very Tasty chicken ~ Thanks for the recipe :)