1/2 Photos of Fried Bologna Sandwich
Chef Mommie's Note:
This is a fried bologna sandwich that I had often growing up. I see so many of my favorite sandwiches on here, but I didn't see this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oil in a frying pan and heat to med. high.
- 2Put slit in bologna from middle to all the way through the end.
- 3Put bologna in heated oil.
- 4Brown both sides.
- 5Add cheese to top while last side is browning.
- 6Spread mustard on both sides of bread.
- 7Add bologna between slices and gobble it up!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Bologna Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 865.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g