Barbecued Bologna Sandwich
photo by Chris from Kansas
- Ready In:
- Mix together barbecue sauce and ketchup.
- Thin with just a little water.
- Place bologna slice in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook on both sides a few minutes until bologna is slightly browned and begins to curl up.
- Spread sauce mixture on bologna and cook about 1 minute more.
- Place on bread to make a sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>