1/2 Photos of Fried Banana Dessert
This is a recipe that I made up. It is actually really good, better than I thought it would be.
My Private Note
Fried b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the two bananas.
- 2Take two pieces of spring roll sheet and lay it on a flat surface on top of each other.
- 3Roll the spring roll sheet on the banana.
- 4Now do the same thing for the next banana.
- 5Take a big frying pan and pour some oil in it.
- 6When it is warm enough put the bananas in and fry until golden brown
- 7Serve with some honey and other toppings that you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Banana Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 92.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g