Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a recipe that I made up. It is actually really good, better than I thought it would be.
- Peel the two bananas.
- Take two pieces of spring roll sheet and lay it on a flat surface on top of each other.
- Roll the spring roll sheet on the banana.
- Now do the same thing for the next banana.
- Take a big frying pan and pour some oil in it.
- When it is warm enough put the bananas in and fry until golden brown
- Serve with some honey and other toppings that you like.
This was delicious! I made these for breakfast today ~ and felt guilty, 'cause they were so good. I used egg roll wrappers, 1 at a time, as that is what I had on hand. I also added a smidge of cream cheese to 1 of them, just to taste; it also was awesome! I fried them on medium heat and sprinkled powdered sugar on mine! Thanks, thequeenchef, for a great recipe! Made for Spring PAC '09.
good with goya discs (for empanadas) and plaintains. mmmm sooo yummy really good dipped in dark chocolate (think along the lines for how you'd make chocolate covered pretzels)