Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so delious and .... well you'll just have to try it for yourself. There are no words to explain it.
- 2484.19 ml non-fat powdered milk
- 946.36 ml confectioners' sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) jar French vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- 828.06 ml powdered chocolate milk mix (Nestle's Quick)
- 650.62 ml non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2.46 ml salt
- Combine all ingredients and ladle into jars.
- Cover tightly.
- Attach the following directions on a gift tag: French Vanilla Cocoa: Stir 3 heaping tablespoons of cocoa mix into hot water or milk.
I made this for Christmas baskets and also for valentines day I called it French Kiss Hot Cocoa :) Something warm and decadent for a cold winter's night!
I made this using peppermint mocha flavored coffee creamer. Great also stired into coffee. I've tried a number of flavors and all dissappear in no time. Great gift!
Just got through making a batch of this, got the exact recipe off another site. Excellent! Sometimes, you just want something a little different. Most of mine is going into Christmas baskets for my customers for the holidays. Great recipe!