1/3 Photos of Favorite Chicken Thighs
Easy-to-make chicken thighs are a favorite for both kids and adults. They are good served with rice and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken thighs (or drumsticks)
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (or 1 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (for gravy) (optional)
- 1/2 cup water (for gravy) (optional)
- 1Remove skin from chicken thighs and discard (if using drumsticks I leave skin on).
- 2Place chicken in baking pan.
- 3Grate lime rind over chicken.
- 4Cut lime in half and squeeze juice over chicken.
- 5Add soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, ginger, olive oil and cinnamon.
- 6Turn chicken to coat both sides with marinade.
- 7Refrigerate for one hour.
- 8Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 9Place chicken in oven and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- 10To serve with gravy.
- 11Combine 1 T cornstarch with 1/2 cup water.
- 12Add to pan and stir to mix well.
- 13Heat on stove over med heat until mixture thickens.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Favorite Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 2141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.5 g