- 2 quarts cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) packagesliced frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed and pureed
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl or container, combine the first five ingredients.
- Stir until smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Slowly add ginger ale; stir gently to mix.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with strawberries if desired. Serve immediately.