Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Chicken casserole made famous at my grandmother's family reunions.
Make and share this Family Reunion Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream (substitute plain yogurt for low fat version)
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese (skim mozzarella for low fat version)
- 2 packages Ritz crackers
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mix the first four ingredients together.
- You can add a cooked vegetable to this to make a complete meal in one dish.
- Crush the Ritz crackers.
- Spray a casserole or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1/3 of Ritz crackers.
- Put in half of chicken mixture.
- Add 1/3 of Ritz crackers on top of chicken.
- Put in the other half of chicken mixture and top with remaining Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.
This was an incredibly rich & tasty casserole. It was even better reheated the next day!