Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chicken casserole made famous at my grandmother's family reunions.
Make and share this Family Reunion Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first four ingredients together.
- You can add a cooked vegetable to this to make a complete meal in one dish.
- Crush the Ritz crackers.
- Spray a casserole or baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1/3 of Ritz crackers.
- Put in half of chicken mixture.
- Add 1/3 of Ritz crackers on top of chicken.
- Put in the other half of chicken mixture and top with remaining Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.
This was an incredibly rich & tasty casserole. It was even better reheated the next day!