Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 450 Best Appetizers Serves 16
- 12 Belgian endive, leaves
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh chervil, leaves
- Place endive leave spears with the natural curve facing up on a platter.
- Place blue cheese and pine nuts at the wide edge of the endive, dividing evenly.
- Drizzle about ¼ teaspoon of vinaigrette along entire length of endive.
- Garnish with chervil and serve.