From 450 Best Appetizers Serves 16
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place endive leave spears with the natural curve facing up on a platter.
- 2Place blue cheese and pine nuts at the wide edge of the endive, dividing evenly.
- 3Drizzle about ¼ teaspoon of vinaigrette along entire length of endive.
- 4Garnish with chervil and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Endive With Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g