Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe I received from a friend's mother. They are moist, and sweet. This is such an easy recipe and I seem to usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄3 cup finely ground walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flour an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place oil & sugar, eggs & vanilla in large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Gradually add flour once cup at a time.
- Blend in nuts.
- When dough feels smooth roll dough into small balls.
- Place small balls on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place a walnut piece on top.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes. Cookies should be off-white (not brown).
Very tasty cookies. I used almonds instead of walnuts because it's all I had on hand. Not too sweet just the right texture. Thanks for the recipe!