Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious blend of flavors, these prawns are not spicy hot, as my toddler was able to eat them just fine. The cumin really stands out in this dish but not overpoweringly. I found the original version of this recipe on Recipes4us.co.uk & made alterations in ingredients to suit our tastes. :)
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ginger, fresh grated
- 680.38 g large shrimp, raw & shelled
- 0.59 ml sea salt
- 29.58 ml fresh coriander, chopped (cilantro)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add the garlic and sauté gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the paprika, cumin and ginger; stir to combine.
- Stir in prawns, salt and cilantro. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the prawns turn pink.
- Serve over hot rice.
YES!! Was EXACTLY the recipe for me!
No sugar! and definately sooooooooooooooooo EASY!
Quick, simple, had meal on the table in less than 10 minutes, TRUE!
Added spinach until wilted, great way to add healthy colourful veggies to an already healthy dish too!
You know it's good when your kids ask you to make it again. I used more oil and doubled the seasonings so it was a bit more saucey.
These were Fantastic! Yummy, super easy, just what I was looking for. Made as is in the recipe. Thanks for sharing!