Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 1 (15 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- In a another bowl, whisk egg, eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg; stir into pancake mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
Really enjoyed these twice, husband is still trying to figure out how to cook these on the right temp. Don't enjoy them with the cranberry sauce, regular syrup really brings out the eggnog flavor.
Really good, but the pancakes came out a little more dense than I'd expected. Next time I'll add more eggnog. These aren't very strongly flavored or very sweet, but faintly aromatic with a hint of eggnog. Great with the cranberry sauce, whole or jelled. =o)