Top Review by Caroline28
Really enjoyed these twice, husband is still trying to figure out how to cook these on the right temp. Don't enjoy them with the cranberry sauce, regular syrup really brings out the eggnog flavor.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch nutmeg, ground
- 1 (15 ounce) can cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- In a another bowl, whisk egg, eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg; stir into pancake mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until second side is golden brown.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.