Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In answer to a query on the threads. I got this recipe off the net a while ago.
Make and share this Egg Roll Wrappers recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs and water until foamy.
- Beat in the flour gradually and stir in salt to make a thin smooth batter.
- Heat an 8 inch frying pan until hot with a light film of vegetable oil on bottom.
- Pour in about 1/4 cup of the batter and quickly shake the pan to spread the batter out until a thin coating covers bottom of pan.
- Cook until golden on underside, left out very carefully onto a damp paper towel and repeat until all the batter is used.