1/1 Photo of Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
These cookies are cute and easy! Kids love them! Fun to make! I used the refrigerated cookie dough - but you could even buy pre-made sugar cookies and decorate them... We took these to my kids classes for their pre-Thanksgiving party and they were a huge hit! It's probably easiest to just look at the picture to make these rather than follow my directions - but good luck! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) bag candy corn
- 1 (8 ounce) bag miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- 2 ounces decorating gel
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can betty crocker decorating icing
- 1Cut and bake the sugar cookies as directed on the package.
- 3With the can of spray frosting, squirt a line on the top of the cookie that covers about 1/4 of the cookie arc. Place 5-6 candy corn along the frosting row to make the turkey feathers.
- 4Next squirt two dots in the middle for the eyes. Top with 2 mini M&Ms of the same color.
- 5With the gel frosting, make a "V" for the beak - and then an upside-down "Y" for the feet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 96.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: