1 hr 5 mins
Chef #209920's Note:
This is the easiest & most versatile recipe around! I created it one day when I was home & didn't feel like going out to the store. I even used a cookie sheet to cover the pan because I was out of foil! The sweetness of the jello goes beautifully with the pork & you can experiment with all kinds of flavors, add more or less jello, different fruit or no fruit at all! Everyone loved it (husband & 3 sons)...it was ALL gone that night! Best of all? Once the pan cooled, the jello began to re-form & when it was time to clean-up, it just slid right out of the pan! Perfect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin (Sliced)
- 10 -12 ounces jello with fruit
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Put pork tenderloin into baking pan.
- 3Stagger slices so some of each pink is showing.
- 4Empty containers of jello w/fruit into bowl & mix together to form consistency of jelly. (I used 3 snack packs: 1 black cherry & 2 peach, but you can use more or less to your liking)
- 5Smear jello over top, cover & bake for 1 hour.
- 6Servings depend on how the tenderloin is sliced.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sweet Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 111.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jello with fruit