Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the easiest & most versatile recipe around! I created it one day when I was home & didn't feel like going out to the store. I even used a cookie sheet to cover the pan because I was out of foil! The sweetness of the jello goes beautifully with the pork & you can experiment with all kinds of flavors, add more or less jello, different fruit or no fruit at all! Everyone loved it (husband & 3 sons)...it was ALL gone that night! Best of all? Once the pan cooled, the jello began to re-form & when it was time to clean-up, it just slid right out of the pan! Perfect!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin (Sliced)
- 10 -12 ounces jello with fruit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put pork tenderloin into baking pan.
- Stagger slices so some of each pink is showing.
- Empty containers of jello w/fruit into bowl & mix together to form consistency of jelly. (I used 3 snack packs: 1 black cherry & 2 peach, but you can use more or less to your liking)
- Smear jello over top, cover & bake for 1 hour.
- Servings depend on how the tenderloin is sliced.
This...was...odd. Didn't like the taste, and, especially, not the appearance. Sorry.