Sweet Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 12 -16 ounces apricot preserves
- Wrap tenderloin in bacon.
- Place onions in bottom of 9x13" casserole dish.
- Lay tenderloins on top of onions.
- Mix soy sauce and apricot preserves and pour on top of wrapped tenderloins.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- Place sliced tenderloin on top of rice and garnish with onions. Serve with white rice.
Join The Conversation
Excellent flavor in this recipe. I refused to turn my oven on since it is so hot here so I placed the onion, pork and sauce on heavy duty aluminun foil (doubled) rolled up the sizes to make a barrier for the sauce and grilled mine on medium indirect heat for 1 hour and it turned out very moist and very tender. Served with Jasmine rice. Thanks so much for this keeper recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb north of Dallas.</p> <p><br />I enjoy cooking, gardening, swimming, scrapbooking, rubber stamping and spending time with my husband, Tony, and daughters, Giovanna-10 and Arianna-9. I enjoy cooking lots of Italian dishes, especially risotto. I also enjoy baking cakes and cookies. <br /> <br />I like to travel and a few of my favorite vaction spots are The Outer Banks, St. John, Hot Springs, and snorkeling off Mexico. One day, I am hoping to travel to Europe and visit Italy, Germany, Asia and the Ukraine. <br /> <br />I have my own photography business-- www.rhondacinellophotography.com <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><a target=_blank href=http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/?action=view?t=metermaids.jpg><img alt=Photobucket src=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/metermaids.jpg border=0 /></a></p>