1/3 Photos of Easy Phyllo Fruit Tarts
Jen T's Note:
These are just so easy to make using what you have on hand for a fast dessert. Just multiply ingredients by how many you want to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- 2Brush the sheet of phyllo pastry with melted butter or oil.
- 3Scrunch up to form a nest and place on a flat or shallow baking tray.
- 4Spoon the fruit into the centre.
- 5Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- 6Dust with a little icing sugar if desired.
- 7Serve with some ready-made custard or whipped cream.
- 8FILLING IDEAS:.
- 9Stewed feijoas mixed with a little ginger.
- 10Cooked apples mixed with a little cinnamon, cloves and pistachio nuts or nuts of your choice.
- 11Canned peaches mixed with a little coconut and mixed spice.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Phyllo Fruit Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: