Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious yet very simple sauce to go on your "from scratch" pizzas. I use it on both my home-made crust as well as my Boboli crust pizzas. It makes enough for 2 large rectangular pizzas or 2 Boboli crusts with some left over. You can easily cut it in half. (It's simplicity takes some of the work out of making pizza from scratch.)
- 396.89 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml dried oregano leaves
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside while you fix the rest of your pizza.
- Spread sauce onto pizza crust and top with your favorite toppings.
This makes a really good flavorful sauce! Thanks for posting.
I needed pizza sauce for Recipe #313454 and I didn't have any. I followed the recipe as written other then I used Splenda instead of sugar as that is all I buy and it worked out. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
Pretty good. I added a bit, ok a lot more sugar, but only because I like my sauce on the sweeter side.