- 517.37 g box chocolate cake mix
- 709.77 ml any flavor cookie crumbs
- 510.29 g can chocolate icing
- 453.59 g bag gummy worms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven according to cake mix package directions.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup cupcake pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour batter into cupcake pans and bake as directed on cake mix box.
- Let cupcakes cool thoroughly before frosting.
- Spread cupcakes lightly with chocolate icing. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top.
- Cut gummy worms in half (as many as you like).
- Put icing onto cut end of the worms and stick to the top of cupcakes.
- You can use as few or as many as will fit on each cupcake.
- Let icing set for 10 minutes and then enjoy.