1/6 Photos of Easy Halloween Worm Cupcakes
Dari Donovan's Note:
A favorite of youngsters who visit our house. Grownups love them too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g box chocolate cake mix
- 709.77 ml any flavor cookie crumbs
- 510.29 g can chocolate icing
- 453.59 g bag gummy worms
- 1Preheat oven according to cake mix package directions.
- 2Grease and flour a 12-cup cupcake pan.
- 3Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- 4Pour batter into cupcake pans and bake as directed on cake mix box.
- 5Let cupcakes cool thoroughly before frosting.
- 6Spread cupcakes lightly with chocolate icing. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top.
- 7Cut gummy worms in half (as many as you like).
- 8Put icing onto cut end of the worms and stick to the top of cupcakes.
- 9You can use as few or as many as will fit on each cupcake.
- 10Let icing set for 10 minutes and then enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Halloween Worm Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.0
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 676.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 95.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: