Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I invented this when I needed an easy dish to bring to a Mexican Food potluck. It was a hit.
Make and share this Easy Enchiritos recipe from Food.com.
- 8 frozen prepared burritos (I use Green Beef & Bean, but you may use your favorite)
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- Thaw burritos in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray the inside of a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each burrito into thirds and place in pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce over burritos, then entire package of shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 minutes before removing foil.
- Then bake additional 10-15 minutes until bubbly.