I invented this when I needed an easy dish to bring to a Mexican Food potluck. It was a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 frozen prepared burritos (I use Green Beef & Bean, but you may use your favorite)
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1Thaw burritos in refrigerator overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Lightly spray the inside of a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 4Cut each burrito into thirds and place in pan.
- 5Pour enchilada sauce over burritos, then entire package of shredded cheese.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Bake 15 minutes before removing foil.
- 8Then bake additional 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchiritos
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 812.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: