Recipe by smallfeistychef
This is a delicious, warm, creamy soup that calls for little prep time and little cook time. Great for when you need a warm meal fast. I usually use John Soules pre-cooked chicken fajita meat, but the site would not recognize it, so I had to change it to something similar. You can also use 1 can of Rotel instead of 2 if you don't like things too spicy.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips, cubed
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first four ingredients in a pot over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Add canned ingredients and keep heating until Velveeta is melted and all ingredients are heated through.
- Add salt, garlic powder, cumin to taste.
- Possible garnishes include tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, or hot sauce.