Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Smooth and creamy, and oh so easy. The weights and measures may seem odd, but this is what I had in the pantry when I needed more candy for Christmas baskets. And it worked well.
- 10 ounces dry roasted salted peanuts
- 24 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- Place peanuts in crockpot.
- Place remaining ingredients in crockpot.
- Set temperature to medium/high.
- Allow to cook in crock for one hour or until all chocolate is melted. Stir occasionally.
- Drop from Tablespoons onto wax paper to cool.
WOWZER!!! Can we gve this 100 stars? If so I am! I made this last night as a practice run for the Christmas "goodie bags" for work. This is so easy and so tastey. I will be making this regularly as we are chocoholics in this house. Anyone that wants to make candy, MAKE this! While it was cooking in the crock I crocheted a scarf fr a Christas gift. DH as amazed when he got up this morning. He liked the scarf ( for his cousin) but LOVED the candy. Thank you again.