Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A quick easy dessert.
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 small banana, cut diagonally into slices
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except rum extract. and bananas.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in rum extract and bananas.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream.
- Serving size is 1/3 cup.