Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Oatmeal Cookie Mix recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Stir to blend. Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles corn meal. Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each of 8 small containers or ziplock bags. Seal bags tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Makes 8 packages of Children's Cookie Mix.
- Each package makes 9 cookies.
- To Use: Mix 3/4 teaspoon water and stir to form dough. Form into 1/2 inch balls. Place on ungreased baking pan and press down slightly on each to flatten out a bit. Cook for 5 minutes.
Super fabulous!!!! We used real butter scaled down recipe and added small amounts of chocolate chips walnuts and coconut Thank you for sharing this yummy easy bake oven recipe!!
I had fun making this recipe. It was delicious.