Recipe by The Barefoot Infanta
A dream of an easy and very tasty creamy recipe using Sweetened Condensed Milk and does not require an Ice Cream Machine. Ready in 2 hours.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, pecans, butter and maple extract.
- Mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into 9x5 loaf pan or 2 quart container.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.
- To Toast nuts: Place nuts in a dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. To avoid over-browning, remove from pan immediately.